There’s no doubt that New Zealand is blessed with immense natural beauty that attracts tourists from all over the world. The country has lush rainforests, fjords, glaciers, grand coastlines, and active volcanoes. In short, it’s an absolutely paradise for nature lovers. New Zealand has a temperate climate throughout the year so as a tourist you can fully enjoy exploring the outdoors in relative comfort and ease. Here are some fun places to visit if you’ll want to indulge in New Zealand self drive tours.
- Take In The Beauty Of Fiordland. This is located on the South Island and has already been dubbed as the World Heritage Site. Mount Aspiring, Kepler tracks, Routeburn tracks, Milford track, and Milford Sound are just some of the most amazing sites that you can visit. Fiordland offers wonderful packages for families who are looking for a holiday filled with fun and frolic.
- Wine Tasting At Marlborough. This is a beautiful location that offers wine tasting, delicious food, walking trails, and water activities. This region has gained a popular reputation because of Marlborough Sounds and the lovely wine in this region. Put this area on your list if you’re a wine lover. You have the option of joining in with a group tour or simply hire a car and visit this place at your own pace.
- Bungee Jumping at Queenstown. Bungee jumping is a popular sport in New Zealand and thousands of locals and foreign tourists indulge in this spot every year. So if you have the courage, give it a go! It’s only restricted to adult members of the family, so children should not be encouraged to try this out. If you’re an adrenaline junkie, then go ahead and give this one a try and you will not regret it.
- Kayaking In Abel Tasman. Not too far away from Tasman Bay this is one of the best stretches in New Zealand. Treat your eyes to the forests, the enigmatic rock formations, white beaches, and blue bays. This place is covered in nice spots just perfect for swimming, but if you want to get the best out this place then go kayaking and explore the location. This place is nice and warm and has plenty of sunlight.
- Hit The Slopes On Mount Ruapehu. There are quite a few slopes in New Zealand where you can ski, but Mount Ruapehu is one of the best areas to visit for this winter sport. If you’re in New Zealand during the winter, then this is one activity that you should not miss out on, even if you’re a beginner. If you get a pass for the season then you will get good value for your money.
If you want to get the best out of New Zealand self drive tours, then you should find a rental agency that provides spacious and reliable cars. This way you can checkout all of the above mentioned locations without any problems. Thanks for reading and have fun exploring!