Luxury independent travel website, TravelPlusStyle.com, which specialises in showcasing the prestigious and the exotic, the inspiring and the sophisticated from the world of conscience-driven luxury travel, has today (February 12th) released its guide to the 50 hottest luxury hotel openings of 2015.
Luxury independent travel website, TravelPlusStyle.com, which specialises in showcasing the prestigious and the exotic, the inspiring and the sophisticated from the world of conscience-driven luxury travel, has today (February 11th) released its ultimate guide to the 50 hottest hotel openings of 2015.
TravelPlusStyle.com editors have scoured the globe to find the latest and best in new luxury hotel openings in 2015. The 50 best listings are accompanied by dozens of additional mentions and links, providing the reader with the ultimate source for travel inspiration.
Luiza Zadros, Editor-in-Chief and Co-Founder of TravelPlusStyle.com comments;
“Literally hundreds of new properties are expected to open in 2015, all targeting the most affluent traveller. This is the clientele with the least time on their hands, so they may find it difficult to find the most promising and interesting new hotels and resorts.”
“The trick is to follow the right sources, and to know of the hottest trends in luxury accommodation. Our Top 50 list reflects this insider knowledge; so don’t expect nondescript hotels or crowded package-holidays resorts here. It’s a highly opinionated and choosy affair!”
Since launching in 2013 TravelPlusStyle.com has quickly become the go-to website for luxury travellers in-the-know and the list compiled by the company for this year’s travel season caters to the savvy audience.
“We observe that today’s discerning traveller is shifting from the ostentatious luxury to high quality, long-lasting values and authentic experiences. We are extremely selective in the choice of hotels we visit and write about. They are often from the luxurious and expensive end—but not always. We believe the true luxury is not merely about the high price tag. It can be about a lot more: the personalisation of service, the authenticity of experience, the love of beauty and style.”
“Our website visitors seek luxury which is out of the ordinary—and that’s what we’ve tried to do in selecting the list of the best hotel openings for 2015. These hotels and resorts redefine luxury, championing comfort, connection with nature and a total lifestyle experience.”
For the 50 hottest hotel openings of 2015 TravelPlusStyle.com selected:
- Six Senses Zil Pasyon, Seychelles
- G-Rough Rome, Italy
- Keemala Phuket, Thailand
- Lofoten Opera Hotel, Norway
- Park Hyatt St. Kitts
- Roving Bushtops Camp, Serengeti, Tanzania
- Alila Seminyak, Bali
- Hôtel de Crillon, Paris, France
- Anantara Tangalle Resort & Spa, Sri Lanka
- The Serras, Barcelona, Spain
- Phum Baitang – Zannier, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- W Kanai Retreat Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Soho House Istanbul, Turkey
- &Beyond Benguerra Island, Mozambique
- Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Ubud, Bali
- The Knickerbocker Hotel New York, USA
- Raffles Jakarta, Indonesia
- Six Senses Douro Valley, Portugal
- Mandarin Oriental Marrakech, Morocco
- Al Bait Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- The Renwick New York, USA
- Viceroy Bodrum, Turkey
- Ani Villas Sri Lanka
- The Miami Beach EDITION, USA
- Grace Marrakech, Morocco
- The Gainsborough Bath Spa – Bath, England
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Jalakara Private Villa-Hotel, Andaman Archipelago, India
- Brown Beach House Tel Aviv, Israel
- Zaya Nurai Island, Abu Dhabi
- Patina, Capitol Singapore
- Linkwasha Camp—Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
- Lizard Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Sant Francesc Singular, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort&Spa, Mauritius
- Urban Villa London
- Suján Rajmahal Palace, Jaipur, India
- The Beekman by Thompson Hotels, New York
- Shangri-La’s Hambantota Resort and Spa, Sri Lanka
- Cotton House Hotel, Barcelona, Spain
- Angama Mara, Maasai Mara, Kenya
- Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay, Morocco
- The Ritz Paris, France
- AKARYN Retreat at Koh Krabeay, Cambodia
- The Baccarat Hotel New York, USA
- The Hoxton Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Tri Lanka, Koggala Lake, Galle, Sri Lanka
- La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa, France
- Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain, China
- The Chedi Club Jimbaran Bali, Indonesia
Read more about the top 10 at: http://www.travelplusstyle.com/magazine/the-50-hottest-luxury-hotel-openings-of-2015
For more information contact: Daniel Laskowski (daniel.laskowski(at)TravelPlusStyle(dot)com).
Much of the content on TravelPlusStyle.com, including exclusive photographs may be available to Journalists and publications. To discuss in more detail contact please contact Daniel Laskowski.
Travel+Style specializes in exclusive travel photography, hotel reviews, unique experiences & activities that affluent luxury travellers look for.
We feature hotels and resorts, destinations and travel experiences that are authentic, stylish and exclusive. For more information visit: http://www.travelplusstyle.com/about-us.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TravelPStyle (@TravelPStyle)